• Girls' basketball wins state semifinal, beating Richmond Randle 66-37 and advancing to 5A final against Mansfield Timberview Saturday at 3:00 p.m.

Students for Environmental Action Club uses plastic bags to create mats which are then sent to animal shelters. “Theyre mainly intended to be donated to shelters across Dallas because theyre versatile and extremely good at trapping heat in the cold months,” SEA Officer Srilasya Kamma said.
Students for Environmental Impact Club gives trash a new life
Oliver Hong and Sarayu Bongale

Used plastic is getting a new life through the Students...

The girls’ are one game away from their second consecutive state champion title as the girls’ basketball team beat Randle High School Thursday 66-37 in the UIL 5A Semifinal. Advancing to the 5A State Final on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. in San Antonio,
the girls will play Mansfield Timberview High School, a team that beat them 40-19 earlier this year.
One game away from a second state championship title
Addyson Schick, Sports Editor

The girls’ are now one game away from their second...

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Board of Trustees holds monthly meeting Tuesday

The Frisco ISD Board of Trustees is holding their monthly meeting Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the FISD Administration Building, where a multitude of subjects will be addressed. 

Among the topics is the selection of a Trustee for the Frisco Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors. 

There will also be a number of recognitions for Partners in Education, Principals, and Texas Education Human Resources Day. 

There will also be many open discussions, which includes the public, about topics such as Future-Ready Spotlight, the First Public Hearing, and a Demographic update. A full look at Tuesday’s agenda can be found at Friscoisd.org.