Love, Haley: Masters outfits

Haley Ward
In this weekly blog, senior Haley Ward shares a little bit of everything: deep dives on her favorite topics, her fashion favorites, and how to make the most out of your high school years.

Every year, the Masters is held at Augusta National, one of the most gorgeous places to me, and it has always been a dream of mine to one day attend the Masters and dress for the occasion. While this is an extreme goal, a girl can dream!! Since the Masters are less than a week away, this is what I would wear if I was attending and if I had an unlimited budget to buy anything of course!

Azalea flowers can be found all over Augusta National, and so for my first outfit I wanted to emulate the iconic flowers of theMasters! The Farm Rio Pink Floral Details Sleeveless Midi Dress is the main part, with the color being pretty close to Azaleas and the flowers on the straps standing out. I am obsessed with the Cult Gaia Gwyneth Bag. I love the natural rattan of the bag, it feels so spring-like. The Dolce Vita Atomic Slide Sandal tops it all off with similar woven details to the bag! I’d wear my pearls with this and some simple jewelry. Perfect Azalea outfit!

The second outfit I love! The Alexis Andras Romper has a green lining that is perfect for the Masters. I paired it with the cutest Ulla Johnson Marta Small Basket Tote. This outfit I added sneakers instead of sandals. They are the Alexander McQueen Oversized Sneaker in just a simple white. I also added a pair of super adorable Dior sunglasses that really finish off the outfit. Remember we’re working with an unlimited budget here!

The third outfit has a more simple dress, the English Factory Ruffle Detail Midi Dress, but the Lily Pulitzer Adeline Cane Bag really pops with this outfit. Similar to the first outfit, the bag has woven details. I then paired it with the Tory Burch Double-T Leather Sport Slide Sandal in Lime Leaf for a pop of green. I love my stud pearls, but I felt like this outfit needed something more, so I went with the Anthropologie Triple Strand Pearl Hoop Earrings.

The final outfit I created is a casual athleisure outfit. A cute scalloped white workout dress for the base, with the same Alexander McQueen Oversized Sneakers. I then just added some Masters merchandise to the outfit. A hat and a tote bag that can be found at the online Masters store or on resale websites!

I had so much fun curating these outfits for such a fun event! See yall next week!

Love, Haley