• Girls' basketball wins state semifinal, beating Richmond Randle 66-37 and advancing to 5A final against Mansfield Timberview Saturday at 3:00 p.m.

Students for Environmental Action Club uses plastic bags to create mats which are then sent to animal shelters. “Theyre mainly intended to be donated to shelters across Dallas because theyre versatile and extremely good at trapping heat in the cold months,” SEA Officer Srilasya Kamma said.
Students for Environmental Impact Club gives trash a new life
Oliver Hong and Sarayu Bongale

Used plastic is getting a new life through the Students...

The girls’ are one game away from their second consecutive state champion title as the girls’ basketball team beat Randle High School Thursday 66-37 in the UIL 5A Semifinal. Advancing to the 5A State Final on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. in San Antonio,
the girls will play Mansfield Timberview High School, a team that beat them 40-19 earlier this year.
One game away from a second state championship title
Addyson Schick, Sports Editor

The girls’ are now one game away from their second...

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Chromebooks ready on campus for students

Caroline Attmore
Chromebooks are available for pick up for students on campus and can be purchased via Online School Fees. Students must complete the “Frisco ISD 1-For-All High School Student” course to obtain a Chromebook, which can be found in Canvas.

Chromebooks are available for students on campus to pick up through the Frisco ISD 1-For-All program.

In order to have access to a Frisco ISD device, students must be enrolled in the 1-For-All Program. Students new to the program must pay a one time $20 fee via Online School Fees. This payment signifies that the student’s parent or guardian understands the Guardian Acknowledgement Document in the 1-For-All handbook.

Students must also complete the “Frisco ISD 1-For-All High School Student” course, which can be found in Canvas.

Students will keep the device and charger until they graduate or withdraw from Frisco ISD. If the student transfers to another Frisco ISD high school, the device and charger go with them.