April 25 Daily Update
April 25 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • April 25, 2024

WTV's Karina Grokhovskaya brings you today's news and announcements, including the Red Rhythm spring show, a physics project, and this week's...

Senior yearbook photos available in the library

Cooper Ragle
Seniors whom have not had their yearbook picture taken have the opportunity to get theirs taken at school Monday and Tuesday. Seniors are encouraged to check their email for more information.

Seniors have the opportunity to take their senior yearbook photos Monday and Tuesday in the library.

“Senior photos are an opportunity for our seniors to be photographed in their cap and gown, and this will be used in their yearbook picture,” yearbook teacher Jeannine Talliat said. “It’s a milestone, the only moment you get to wear that high school cap and gown, so it’s a nice memory.”

For senior Stephen Doung, this is a bittersweet moment for his last year of high school.

“It’s kind of like a bittersweet moment because knowing that this is going to be like the last, the last pictures I’m going to be taking for school,” Doung said.

Students are encouraged to check their email for more information regarding their time slot.