March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Choir students take center stage at St. Andrew’s Church

Choir+is+performing+their+cluster+concert+with+schools+throughout+Frisco++today+at+7+p.m.+at+St.+Andrew%E2%80%99s+Church+in+Plano.+
provided by Lea Garcia-Salazar
Choir is performing their cluster concert with schools throughout Frisco today at 7 p.m. at St. Andrew’s Church in Plano.

Choir is taking the stage at the cluster concert Tuesday at 7 p.m. at St. Andrew’s Church in Plano. However, the Redhawks won’t be singing by themselves as Centennial High School and various middle and elementary schools are also performing.

“I’m really excited to do the cluster concert with Centennial High School,” choir director Toni Ugolini said. “I think it’ll be fun to combine with students from other schools, as well as here, some of the middle schools and elementary kids and see just the progression from where they started to where they are now.”

For junior Sia Parpelli, the concert might be challenging as it will be the first time all the choirs are performing together.

“Since we’re singing with elementary and middle schoolers, the concert might be a little more difficult because we all have different abilities,” junior Sia Parpelli said. “This is also our first time practicing together and we’re performing the concert right after so it might be a little rough.”

However, students such as sophomore De’Erica Tolliver are excited for this opportunity to combine with other choirs.

“I’m very excited for this upcoming concert because there are a lot of fun songs that we’re gonna be performing,” Tolliver said. “It’s just gonna be fun to hear everyone performing together as a group and just as the different parts.”