• April 26 is a bad weather make-up day (if needed)
  • Prom tickets are on sale, and the dance is on April 13

Wingspan’s Featured Athlete for 4/18 is tennis player, sophomore Anya Krishna (second from the left).
Featured Athlete: Vivianne Haggard
Ale Gonzalez, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing tennis? Haggard:...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 4/4 is varsity track and field athlete, sophomore Cecelia Rowe.
Featured Athlete: Cecelia Rowe
Zachary Moland, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start participating...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 3/28 is varsity baseball player, sophomore Nick Smith.
Featured Athlete: Nick Smith
Lilian Johnson, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing baseball? Smith:”I...

View All
Upcoming Games
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 23 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 25 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Varsity District
Apr 25 /8:00 / Tennis
Liberty
State 5A Championships
May 3 / Track and Field
Liberty
UIL Regionals
May 8 /8:00 / Tennis
April 19 Daily Update
April 19 Daily Update
Karina Grokhovskaya, WTV Executive Producer • April 19, 2024

WTV's Karina Grokhovskaya brings you today's news and announcements including early voting for school board, Special Olympics, and this week's...

Registration for 2024-25 now open

Natalie Marshall
Registration for families is now open for the 2024-25 school year. Parents will be emailed an invitation to indicate enrollment intentions.

The annual registration process for the 2024-2025 school year beins Monday for current students.

Parents will be emailed an invitation to indicate enrollment intentions.

After receiving the email, families need to complete the 2024-25 annual student registration form if they are returning to the same campus, moving to another campus, or out of Frisco ISD.

After completing registration, families can update the information by submitting a change of information form to your school.

Proof of residency can be uploaded separately at Friscoisd.org.

If the form is not submitted within 30 days of the original email, the student’s secondary guardian will also receive an email.