In this weekly blog, The Fresh Perspective, staff reporter Lea Garcia-Salazar talks about school opinions.
The Fresh Perspective: teacher burnout: a silent crisis in education
Lea Garcia-Salazar, Staff Reporter

Teachers are essential in our society; serving as educators,...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • February 26, 2024

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and announcements, including NHS applications, ceramics class, and English I project.

Looking to bounce back, boys’ basketball takes on the Panthers

Addyson Schick
Nearing district play, the Redhawk boys basketball team is still looking to learn and come back after a loss to Jesuit earlier in the week. The team will take on Panther Creek Friday away.

After a disappointing loss to 6A Dallas Jesuit on Tuesday, the boys’ basketball team hopes to bounce back with a win against Panther Creek Friday at 7:00 p.m.

“To get a win tomorrow we just need to play hard, work together and get after it, and do all we can to come out on top,” senior Reuben Livingston said.

The team hopes to use this game as an opportunity to grow before district play begins.

“Our expectations for Friday are to continue to grow as a group and gather experience as we prepare for the district season,” head coach Bruce Wright said.