March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Boys’ basketball continues non-district play

Addyson Schick
The Redhawks look to defeat the 6A Mckinney Lions tuesday at the Nest. “We have been studying film on McKinney to help us come out with a win.” senior Reuben Livingston said.

Just two weeks from the start of District 10-5A play, the boys’ basketball is continuing its non-district slate of games by taking on McKinney High School Tuesday at The Nest starting at 7:00 p.m.

“We’ve been practicing handling pressure and size because McKinney High is big, athletic, and they play really, really hard,” head coach Bruce Wright said.

In addition to practicing handling pressure, the team is working hard every day and studying their opponent in film.

“I have trust in my coaches to lead us and for my team to work hard towards a win,” senior Reuben Livingston said. “We have been studying film on McKinney to help us come out with a win.”