• April 26 is a bad weather make-up day (if needed)
  • Prom tickets are on sale, and the dance is on April 13

Wingspan’s Featured Athlete for 4/18 is tennis player, sophomore Anya Krishna (second from the left).
Featured Athlete: Vivianne Haggard
Ale Gonzalez, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing tennis? Haggard:...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 4/4 is varsity track and field athlete, sophomore Cecelia Rowe.
Featured Athlete: Cecelia Rowe
Zachary Moland, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start participating...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 3/28 is varsity baseball player, sophomore Nick Smith.
Featured Athlete: Nick Smith
Lilian Johnson, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing baseball? Smith:”I...

View All
Upcoming Games
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 23 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 25 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Varsity District
Apr 25 /8:00 / Tennis
Liberty
State 5A Championships
May 3 / Track and Field
Liberty
UIL Regionals
May 8 /8:00 / Tennis
April 19 Daily Update
April 19 Daily Update
Karina Grokhovskaya, WTV Executive Producer • April 19, 2024

WTV's Karina Grokhovskaya brings you today's news and announcements including early voting for school board, Special Olympics, and this week's...

Panthers strike out Redhawks baseball

Christine Han
Baseball took on the Princeton Panthers Monday in an early season game. Ultimately, the boys ended up losing still learning along the way.

The Redhawks baseball team lost to the Princeton Panthers in a non-distract matchup at Dr Pepper Ballpark on Monday. 

“I feel like that game was a game to knock the rust off and see what we need to work on,” sophomore Nick Smith said. “They were a well rounded team and we could have shown more energy earlier in the game.”

After a tough first few games, the team hopes that the returners can lead the way as they approach District 10-5A play.

“Expectations are that the varsity returners are going to help guide some of our younger players on our team while they settle into their new roles,” head coach Scott McGarrh said. “We are hoping to face some tough competition early on to help prepare us for district.”