March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Boys’ golf heads into their offseason

Courtesy of @Redhawksgolf
Thats a wrap for the Fall golf season, after the Redhawks boys’ golf team finished up the Leopard Fall Classic on Friday. The team ended up placing 10th overall, and will head into offseason looking to improve.

The boys’ golf team closed out the fall season at the Leopard Fall Classic on Friday with the team’s five golfers coming home with a 10thplace finish. 

“Kinda good and bad as far as results go,” head golf coach Shannon Glidwell said. “Really good first day, not so good second day. Overall pretty good finish to the year it was a very good tournament a lot of good teams there.”

With the end of the fall season, the team will now go into off season ready to put in work picking up again in the fall.

“We’re going to start our offseason today and we are going to keep working if the weather will allow,” Glidwell said.