In this weekly blog, The Fresh Perspective, staff reporter Lea Garcia-Salazar talks about school opinions.
The Fresh Perspective: teacher burnout: a silent crisis in education
Lea Garcia-Salazar, Staff Reporter

Teachers are essential in our society; serving as educators,...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • February 26, 2024

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and announcements, including NHS applications, ceramics class, and English I project.

Boys’ golf swings into their final tournament of the fall season

Courtesy of @Redhawksgolf
Pictured golfer Drew Gaynor is one of five golfers headed to the Leopard Fall Classic Friday. This will be the final tournament for boys golf of the fall season.

In their final match of the fall season, the Redhawks boys’ golf team heads over to Watters Creek on Friday for the Leopard Fall Classic hosted by Lovejoy High School

“I’d like to see them kinda put everything together for the fall season and have two good consistent rounds,” head coach Shannon Glidwell said. “Where pretty much they are strong in all of their areas whether it’s driving the ball, their approach shot play, [or] their finesse game.”

The Redhawks will take five male golfers: Anuj Sinha, Kaden Crocetti, Gavin Liu, Brody Batjer, and Drew Gaynor. 

“My goal for the final match of the fall is to play top third,” senior Crocetti said. “So I can get good confidence going into the spring season.”

After Friday’s match, the team won’t compete again until their spring season begins in February. 

“We are playing some really good teams, so it will be a really good way to gauge where we are at the end of the season,” Glidwell said.