March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Indo-Italian pizzeria attracts people from all over Frisco

Sarayu Bongale
Curry House Pizza serves Indo-Italian food, attracting customers from all across Frisco.

With the unique combination of Indian and Italian cuisine on its menu, restaurant Curry Pizza House stands out from most pizza places.

The restaurant itself is organized and spacious, with a piece of beautiful wall art to the right as you walk in. The style of it is modern, but retains a simplicity that results in a peaceful area.

Curry Pizza House features a variety of new and innovative dishes on the menu, offering everything from small baked masala chips to different types of pizzas and a variety of taste preferences. There are many dishes that can be chosen (and created by the customer, if they choose to build their own pizza), with a strong inclusivity being present. Besides being vegan friendly, a section to order “Jain Pizzas” are offered, allowing those who adhere to the religion Jainism to eat with delight. 

The Chicken Tikka Pizza is one of the bestsellers at the restaurant, with a medium price of $20. Though it is expensive considering its size, the Chicken Tikka Pizza compensates for the cost with its distinctive and bursting taste. This particular pizza incorporates ingredients such as tikka chicken, green onion, white garlic sauce and more to create a strong and mouth melting dish. The Asian ingredients are what define the meal while highlighting creativity, staying true to its “Crafty Curry Pizza” label.

With more of an Italian influence than Indian, the Icy Chicken Caesar Salad differs from many other dishes on the menu with less ingredients. This simplicity did not take away from the flavor however. The lightness brought by the romaine lettuce and parmesan cheese is contrasted well with the spicy chicken and seasoned croutons. The size of the salad results in it being a quick meal. Though the slight coldness of the salad did take away a little from the experience of the meal, the overall taste was satisfactory, and is a good option for those who are looking for a healthier and lighter food option.

Curry Pizza House offers a large selection of Indo-Italian food to choose from, and proves to be a great choice for those who are looking for both flavorful and healthy cuisine. Its variety and innovativeness regarding dishes is a defining feature of the restaurant, and is definitely worth a visit.